The Nine Choucroune award of The Edmond de Rothschild Foundation
The 2017 Nine Choucroune award
The 2017 Nine Choucroun Award 2017
The Fondation Edmond de ROTHSCHILD-Nine Choucroun Prize is awarded every two years.
The value of the Prize for the 2017 is 8,000 euros.
This prize, awarded under the auspices of the Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique, is aimed at young researchers working in the field of Physical and Chemical Biology who obtained their PhD in 2015 or 2016.
Researchers interested in this award can either:
- Make their own application, or
- Be proposed by the Director of their laboratory.
- A detailed curriculum vitae including the contact information of the candidate (address, telephone, email);
- A presentation (one or two pages) of the work accomplished, the motivation for the application,
- A list of publications concerning this work, accompanied if possible by reprints of these publications.
Applications are made electronically via the form available online by clicking here Until March 30, 2017 (11:59 pm Paris time)
(Attach a single file - pdf format)
PRESENTATION OF THE PRIZE
The Edmond de Rothschild Foundation-Nine Choucroun Prize will be presented at the meeting of the Board of Directors of the Edmond de Rothschild Foundation for the Development of Scientific Research
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org